1.15.2007

Scott Mooney, EFT Coach/Practitioner

Welcome to my EFT site!


My name is Scott Mooney, and I'm a level 2 EFT practitioner, trained by 5 practitioners and mentored by EFT master, Paul Cutright.

There's an extensive article below on what EFT is and how it's done. For now I'll simply say that EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is an astonishingly effective healing technique that seems to work on almost everything it’s been tried on. Our emotions so affect our physical health that by clearing negative emotions we are able to have baffling effects on physical ailments.

I’ve had instant success on migraines, cramps, joint pain, muscle pain and tension, headaches, nausea, stomach aches, phobias, anxiety, stress… Some issues take more persistence than others. Skin issues, trauma, addictions etc, but even at that the effectiveness of the technique is startling.

Click the resource links in the sidebar to learn even more about EFT.

Don’t forget to read the full article below, and sign up to download your handy interactive and printable EFT Cheat Sheet using the form in the sidebar here. I designed the Cheat Sheet to be your guide to EFT on a page!

No comments: